Here at Hadoopsters, we do Hadoop — and we hope you do too! Because of our love for Hadoop and spreading its knowledge, it’s in our best interest to provide you as many useful resources as we can. This includes content for beginners and experienced Hadoopsters alike.
What we’ve done with this page and its subsections, which we’re labeling “Editor’s Picks”, is provide some posts written on Hadoopsters that fit your needs. Whether your exposure is high, intermediate, or absolutely zero when it comes to Hadoop, we want to help you out.
See the sections below to get started.
Beginner – Your First Cluster
- Getting Started with Hortonworks Data Platform 2.3
- The Basics of Administrating a Hadoop Cluster
- Analyzing Chicago Crime Data with Apache Hive on HDP 2.3
- Loading Data into Hive Using a Custom SerDe
- Pulling SQL Data to Hadoop with Apache Sqoop
More sections coming soon for advanced users!